Add Suspenders To Your Formal Style!
We’re here to help guys perfect their formal style through timeless suits, high quality accessories, and style advice.
Here is a quick guide to the do’s and don’ts for wearing prom suspenders:
- NEVER wear suspenders with a belt. You don’t wear gloves and mittens at the same time, right? Belts and suspenders are worn for the same reason: to keep your pants up!
- Vest or suspenders, but not both. Suspenders are an accessory you will want to show off!
- Suspenders should fall straight from your shoulders to your waist. If you see / \ or \ / happening, readjust.
- Skinny suspenders are more casual. Wide suspenders are more formal.
- Suspenders with clips are more casual while suspenders with buttons are more formal. If your pants don’t have buttons, the prom suspenders in our collection come with a little sewing kit to add your own.